How cute are these little truffles? I got the recipe from a Nigella cookbook, and who doesnt love Nigella at Christmas time?
These truffles are super yummy and super easy to make. Here is how:
What you will need
- x2 bars of plan chocolate
- x1 bar of white chocolate
- x1 Christmas pudding
- x1 tablespoon of golden syrup
- Decorations for the top
What to do:
- Heat the pudding for around 1 minute, just to make it soft for mixing
- Melt both bars of plain chocolate and add with the syrup to the pudding and mix well
- Roll into golf/ping-pong ball shapes and place in the fridge until firm
- Once firm remove from fridge and dip the top in the melted white chocolate
- Place decorations on top
- Return to fridge until set
Yummy treats which you can keep for yourself or give as beautiful homemade gifts.
Hope you enjoy.
Mummy Em x