Ok, so this dish may not look pretty but boy does it taste good.
It is a Hungarian stew that my dad’s wife makes and my dad has taught me how to make.
Its super easy to make (and cheap). Here is the recipe…..
You will need:
- chorizo sausage
- bag of bell peppers
- soured cream
What you do:
- chop all the ingredients, I like them chunky.
- add the onion and peppers to a pan with a little oil and sweat down
- add paprika (I add about half a pot but you can add a little at a time if you wish)
- add the chorizo sausage and put the lid on and let everything cook slowly (no stock is needed as the peppers and the sausage make their own juice.)
- put the potatoes on to boil and once tender add to the stew
- add the sour cream and give everything a final stir
- serve with crusty bread to mop up all the lovely juices.
Hope you enjoy this as much as we do.
Mummy Em x