Ok, so I have been nominated by ablondeabdababy.com/ for the 20 things about me challenge.
Here we go…..
- I am 99.9% sure I will not have anymore children.
- I cant drive, and a very big part of me is too scared to learn now
- At my wedding there was only me, Mr D and my 2 friends as witnesses
- I have been in the same job since I was 19!
- When I was younger I wanted to work in fashion and had dreams of becoming the next Anna Wintour
- The first time I met Mr D we did not talk to each other the whole night
- When you first meet me I am very shy, which can sometimes come across as rudeness
- I swear far to much for a girl
- I have never broken a bone
- When I was a teenager I really wanted a Harley Davidson motorcycle
- I am still friends with my first friend I made in infant school
- I am an absolutely dreadful baker
- My dream job would be a Montessori teacher
- I LOVE food, talking about food, eating food, just food in general!
- If I could live anywhere it would be on a big farm in Devon with animals and a pond and I would spend my days making jam
- I am teetotal, and do not miss alcohol at all
- My favourite film of all time is Labyrinth
- Being a mama is 100 times harder then I thought it would be but also 1000000 times better then I ever imagined
- Mr D was the one who encouraged me to start blogging
- I have come to except that I am never going to get the body I had when I was 18 back, and I am actually OK with that!
So there you go, a little insight into me and my life!
Mummy Em x